From: “caffo (rodrigo franco)” [email protected]
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 18:09:08 -0300
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Rails] [ANN] rails3 - example of Amazon S3 on rails

Hi
I’ve done a small rails application for file management on Amazon’s new
service, the storage webservice ‘Amazon S3’ (at this time just upload,
list
and delete methods are implemented). Maybe someone find it useful as
example.

The source code and a little more information can be found here:
http://caffo.backpackit.com/pub/502395

Best regards

Rodrigo Franco (Caffo)