Forum: Ruby on Rails [ANN] rails3 - example of Amazon S3 on rails

5c38cda79ffdaa45ac5854f4930519cd?d=identicon&s=25 caffo (rodrigo franco) (Guest)
Hi
I've done a small rails application for file management on Amazon's new
service, the storage webservice 'Amazon S3' (at this time just upload,
list
and delete methods are implemented). Maybe someone find it useful as
example.

The source code and a little more information can be found here:
http://caffo.backpackit.com/pub/502395

Best regards

Rodrigo Franco (Caffo)
A7db9ec803b5895ae5f916a74e2db329?d=identicon&s=25 HH (Guest)
Great, thank you.

We¹re about to start looking at S3 as an optional storage backend for an
app
and this will save me a couple of steps at least.

Hunter