Forum: Ruby on Rails email notification

4377f908e31dc0747e56aadba74cee81?d=identicon&s=25 Yy Yy (yumiu)
on 2010-12-03 20:08
Hi guys,

I have a feature request of email notification on forum. (Just like what
this forum has)
I am wondering if there is a rails plugin that does this.
Any suggestions and ideas are welcome!

Thx in advance.
Yy Yy wrote in post #966015:
> I have a feature request of email notification on forum. (Just like what
> this forum has)
> I am wondering if there is a rails plugin that does this.
> Any suggestions and ideas are welcome!

http://guides.rubyonrails.org/action_mailer_basics.html
http://guides.rubyonrails.org/active_record_valida...
Existing account