Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby - Feed Generators

B6d7dffed1196ab1a2ac35504a0cb03c?d=identicon&s=25 Sumanth Krishna (sumi)
on 2006-03-15 14:39
Hi All,
Can anyone help me in making feed[xml/rss] generator for a webpage based
on ruby/ruby on rails.
Tell me if any ruby code is already available, to generate feeds for a
webpage.

Thanks in Advance.
Sumanth.
2899cec9af525f7953e19c8210aca97c?d=identicon&s=25 Jason Perkins (Guest)
On Mar 15, 2006, at 7:39 AM, Sumanth Ambati wrote:

> Hi All,
> Can anyone help me in making feed[xml/rss] generator for a webpage
> based
> on ruby/ruby on rails.
> Tell me if any ruby code is already available, to generate feeds for a
> webpage.

<http://www.google.com/search?as_q=generating+rss+w...

There are a lot of good results from querying with 'generating rss
with rails.'

--
Jason Perkins
jperkins@sneer.org

"The key to performance is elegance, not
  battalions of special cases."
  - Jon Bentley and Doug McIlroy
B6d7dffed1196ab1a2ac35504a0cb03c?d=identicon&s=25 Sumanth Krishna (sumi)
on 2006-03-15 14:57
Sumanth Ambati wrote:
> Hi All,
> Can anyone help me in making feed[xml/rss] generator for a webpage based
> on ruby/ruby on rails.
> Tell me if any ruby code is already available, to generate feeds for a
> webpage.
>
> Thanks in Advance.
> Sumanth.

Thanks Jason
Sumanth Ambati wrote:
> Hi All,
> Can anyone help me in making feed[xml/rss] generator for a webpage based
> on ruby/ruby on rails.
> Tell me if any ruby code is already available, to generate feeds for a
> webpage.
>
> Thanks in Advance.
> Sumanth.

Thanks Jason.

On Mar 15, 2006, at 7:57 AM, Sumanth Ambati wrote:

>> Sumanth.
>
> Thanks Jason

Actually, another suggestion: download typo and look through its
code. I know that it does rss/atom generation and that's the method
that I'd use in conjunction with the better of those results from
Google.

Use the source, Luke! :)