Forum: Ruby on Rails rails and visitor stats

B9a732fc30c32098347a0177c75ee27b?d=identicon&s=25 Jeroen Houben (Guest)

I was wondering how people monitor their visitors. I'm about to set
something up to get some basic usage stats of my rails websites. I'd be
interested to know what software you use or if perhaps you built
something into your rails app.

Jeroen
B03c4d20aca2dd32e2d53ca976eaf082?d=identicon&s=25 Luben Manolov (Guest)
Hi Jeroen,

> I was wondering how people monitor their visitors. I'm about to set
> something up to get some basic usage stats of my rails websites. I'd be
> interested to know what software you use or if perhaps you built
> something into your rails app.

I am using RailStat (http://www.railstat.com/) for this purpose.

Best regards,

Luben