Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Controller Naming Question

9fc9f31415f9384fbe7262fa916e16f5?d=identicon&s=25 Brian Corrigan (Guest)
Hey Chris,

You can define an index method which will be used as the default?  Or
you can make your index action reference another action (which is
probably cleaner).

Just wondering, but why are you looking to do this exactly?  What's
wrong with the URL as it is?

Brian Corrigan
B29105598b6464efc13b04cb445efa85?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Bruce (Guest)
on 2006-03-14 19:35
I am trying to port an existing site with an existing url structure that
we would like to keep.

It would be a lot cleaner too.

Chris