Forum: Ruby on Rails Dreamhost Error - HELP

1e2dd87a31c5d3e07adc9efa375f4dc4?d=identicon&s=25 ryan (Guest)
on 2006-03-14 07:24
I just uploaded my rails app about 20 minutes ago, and I'm getting a
Forbidden 403 error.  Does anyone know why?  Am I supposed to setup
permissions somewhere?

I don't know if it just takes time for things to settle in, and then it
will work, or if I'm doing something wrong.

Can anyone please help!?

Thanks!
69d524565ee927f209b5dcc04f313450?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Sepic (csepic)
on 2006-03-14 14:58
If you haven't already, check out the wiki at:
http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Rails

I'd recommend getting it to work with regular cgi before screwing with
fcgi.