Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby/Rails contract: Sydney, Australia

Peter Sumskas (Guest)
Please excuse if this isn't the right forum - I didn't see any mention
of a
better list - please advise if there is somewhere else I should send
this.

My employer is seeking a contractor for some Ruby/Rails work.

Please e-mail me directly at peters <at> nimble.com.au if you are
interested
and available at short notice. I'll provide further details as we flesh
them
out.

Regards,

Peter Sumskas.
Nimble Systems Pty Ltd.
Matthew Palmer (Guest)
On Mon, Mar 13, 2006 at 11:40:52PM +1100, Peter Sumskas wrote:
> My employer is seeking a contractor for some Ruby/Rails work.
>
> Please e-mail me directly at peters <at> nimble.com.au if you are interested
> and available at short notice. I'll provide further details as we flesh them
> out.

I work for Solutions First, a company experienced with putting together
Rails applications (of all sorts).  We're available for quick start if
need
be.

http://solutionsfirst.com.au/, (02) 9476 0076, or either matt@ or
andy@solutionsfirst.com.au (head of the software devel department).

- Matt
Matthew Palmer (Guest)
On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 07:50:14AM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
[A stunning display of MUA ineptitude]

Sorry about that, won't happen again.

- Matt