Forum: Ruby on Rails Problems with this list and .Mac??

B4a3fe24e9fb82df573ae5b38aa3b872?d=identicon&s=25 Derek Chesterfield (Guest)
I haven't been getting any emails from this list [nor the Ruby list]
to my mac.com email address for a few days, although normal email is
working fine. I have just re-subscribed using another email address,
and that one is receiving emails.

Dez
46008c33b840b095fc3b9b71d1b566a2?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Hosteny (Guest)
on 2006-03-13 15:21
Derek Chesterfield wrote:
> I haven't been getting any emails from this list [nor the Ruby list]
> to my mac.com email address for a few days, although normal email is
> working fine. I have just re-subscribed using another email address,
> and that one is receiving emails.
>
> Has anyone else experienced this problem?
>
> Dez

Derek,

Yes, I have the same problem. It stopped sometime on Friday or Saturday,
I think.

Joe