Forum: Ruby Textmate Bundles for form_remote_tag shortcut

7e8ab8ce0911dfe616f8de86048daf47?d=identicon&s=25 Soren Burkhart (Guest)
on 2006-03-11 21:18
Watching through the online videos of the flickr tutorial, I noticed
some tab triggered shortcuts
for form_remote_tag and label.

But in the default install of Textmate those shortcuts aren't installed.

What do you need to install those shortcuts?

Thanks,

Soren
9dfe8c734b0f9b37a4e218425c0a2138?d=identicon&s=25 Gene Tani (Guest)
Soren Burkhart wrote:
> Watching through the online videos of the flickr tutorial, I noticed
> some tab triggered shortcuts
> for form_remote_tag and label.
>
> But in the default install of Textmate those shortcuts aren't installed.
>
> What do you need to install those shortcuts?

this may not be the answer, but i saw it on Oreilly's ruby site

http://feldpost.com/lighthaus/textmate_rails.pdf
7e8ab8ce0911dfe616f8de86048daf47?d=identicon&s=25 Soren Burkhart (Guest)
on 2006-03-11 23:28
Gene Tani wrote:
> Soren Burkhart wrote:
>> Watching through the online videos of the flickr tutorial, I noticed
>> some tab triggered shortcuts
>> for form_remote_tag and label.
>>
>> But in the default install of Textmate those shortcuts aren't installed.
>>
>> What do you need to install those shortcuts?
>>

> this may not be the answer, but i saw it on Oreilly's ruby site
>
> http://feldpost.com/lighthaus/textmate_rails.pdf

Hi Gene,

Thanks for the link that is a helpful cheatsheet of the default
shortcuts but shortcuts like frt and label don't appear.

I just hand coded my in, but it seems like there should be a bundle that
could be loaded.

Soren
5730f209b34b8474639e0c2020f54513?d=identicon&s=25 Dan Kohn (Guest)
You want syncPEOPLE on Rails.

http://syncpeople.com/downloads