Forum: Ruby on Rails Help: How do I sign my mails with DKIM in Rails?

6d9ad5fcb3591bfc65837380456a963d?d=identicon&s=25 JT (Guest)
I googled around for this and can't find anything substantial. Has
anyone hack their way around ActionMailer?

FYI, I'm sending mails via gmail smtp.
JT wrote in post #965815:
> I googled around for this and can't find anything substantial. Has
> anyone hack their way around ActionMailer?
>
> FYI, I'm sending mails via gmail smtp.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dkim+rails

The first hit seems to be useful, unless I misunderstand.

Best,
--
Marnen Laibow-Koser
http://www.marnen.org

I can of course configure rails to use postfix, but that's not what
I'm using now, which is having rails directly replay mail through
gmail  smtp.
On Dec 2, 4:51pm, JT <jingtian...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I googled around for this and can't find anything substantial. Has
> anyone hack their way around ActionMailer?
>
> FYI, I'm sending mails via gmail smtp.

Gmail will probably pass the DKIM-Signature header, so you might be
able to just generate that yourself.

I couldn't find an open Ruby implementation, but it should be fairly
straightforward to create one based on the source for dkimproxy:

http://dkimproxy.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dkimproxy/

--Matt Jones
Existing account

No account? Register here.