Forum: Radiant CMS tagging extension w/ autocomplete

Bradley H. (Guest)
Working on updating spanners taggable extension with auto-complete.
It's got basic functionality now but needs updated to accept and auto-
complete multiple tags.  If anyone wants to use it or help out it's
here https://github.com/bradherman/taggable
Jim G. (Guest)
On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:12 PM, removed_email_address@domain.invalid
> Working on updating spanners taggable extension with auto-complete.
> It's got basic functionality now but needs updated to accept and auto-
> complete multiple tags. If anyone wants to use it or help out it's
> here https://github.com/bradherman/taggable

It would be helpful to recreate this as a fork of the spanner
repository so that others could see the relationship.
Bradley H. (Guest)
Will do... newer to github so im not fully up on best practices. Thanks
:)

Bradley H. | iGoDigital® Personalized Product Recommendation
Software | Cell 317.331.9718 l Office 888.496.2446x716
www.igodigital.com