Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rails developers in Singapore?

D2a5b7975f49e051c1de10f98ea81f63?d=identicon&s=25 Chang Sau Sheong (Guest)

Kind of wondering if there are any in Singapore, and if so would like to
meet up to chat and talk shop? Maybe even form a support group for
Rails, or form a community of Rails developers here? I've been using
Rails for the past months developing an in-house web application, a port
from an older application.

Thks!

--
Sau Sheong

http://www.saush.com
http://read.saush.com
http://jaccal.sourceforge.net
914c04cb267d92d572118adac420fa66?d=identicon&s=25 Perry Loh (skeevs)
on 2006-03-13 07:58
Saush,

I'm from KL, M'sia. Been looking into rails off and on for the past
couple of weeks, but have decided recently to take the plunge and start
coding/learning as i go along.

Regards,
Perry

Chang Sau Sheong wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Kind of wondering if there are any in Singapore, and if so would like to
> meet up to chat and talk shop? Maybe even form a support group for
> Rails, or form a community of Rails developers here? I've been using
> Rails for the past months developing an in-house web application, a port
> from an older application.
>
> Thks!
>
> --
> Sau Sheong
>
> http://www.saush.com
> http://read.saush.com
> http://jaccal.sourceforge.net
1c6c693bb162eb28d0f30acfc83d5b42?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Moreno (Guest)
on 2006-03-13 11:14
Hi Perry and Saush,

I'm from the Philippines. I've been using Rails since late last year. We
have a mailing list for Rails fans in the Philippines
<ruby-phil@googlegroups.com> but you are welcome to join.

Greg Moreno
http://www.gaboogle.com
D323e0daf5c222c68f89e0566002d0cc?d=identicon&s=25 Douglas Tan (Guest)
Hi!

Im a rails developer in Singapore. Im also currently using rails to
develop
a internal webapp for my agency.