Forum: Ruby Windsor, Ontario Rubyists?

90ebe8da17aabd36cc30d9f96a530e6f?d=identicon&s=25 James H. (Guest)
Are there any Rubyists (Ruby Nuby's included) in the Windsor, Ontario
area? I don't seem to see a Ruby User Group in my area, so if there's
anyone that would be interested in forming one with me, let me know.

James
E5c79d5a6d378dc4a26e20435be31657?d=identicon&s=25 Jamey Cribbs (Guest)
James H. wrote:

>Are there any Rubyists (Ruby Nuby's included) in the Windsor, Ontario
>area? I don't seem to see a Ruby User Group in my area, so if there's
>anyone that would be interested in forming one with me, let me know.

Hey, James.  Just to the north (insider Detroit/Windsor joke!) of you,
we have the Southeaset Michigan User's group.  We meet once a month,
usually in Ann Arbor, but last month we met in Dearborn.  I know it's a
bit of a drive for you, but if you get the urge, come on over to the
next meeting.  Here's our website:

http://www.rubymi.org

Jamey Cribbs
90ebe8da17aabd36cc30d9f96a530e6f?d=identicon&s=25 James H. (Guest)
Thanks for the info Jamey! I'll have to try and make the trip up north
sometime =)

James