Forum: Radiant CMS editing page ui's

512e53dbf8472f0f91d485ec356ef845?d=identicon&s=25 Bradley Herman (bradherman)
I followed a tutorial at
http://blazingcloud.net/2009/11/22/radiant-cms-cus...
to help me figure out how to modify the admin UI through an extensions
like so:

admin.page.index.add :node,
'remove_column_subject_to_permissions', :after => "add_child_column"

Now I'd like to use this technique to alter a few other areas and
can't figure out how to do this.  First, I'd like to remove the option
to update the page status when creating/editing a page.  Secondly, I'd
like to add a new field to the taggable extension.  How would I go
about doing this?  I tried "tags.new.add :node" but I get errors every
time.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks!
09477c358c5897d44121a248326e16d7?d=identicon&s=25 Jim Gay (Guest)
On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 11:55 AM, bradley.t.herman@gmail.com
<bradley.t.herman@gmail.com> wrote:
> like to add a new field to the taggable extension. How would I go
> about doing this? I tried "tags.new.add :node" but I get errors every
> time.
>
> Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Take a look at the Help extension. It provides details in the admin
interface as well as comments in the code
I need to do some more updating of it, but it should get you in the
right direction
https://github.com/saturnflyer/radiant-help-extension