Forum: Rails Engines Adding permissions to roles - example

D449d54c3b0f8c9930c11c7d7d3e6cdd?d=identicon&s=25 Surendra Singhi (Guest)
Hello,
  I have put up an example which shows how to use migrations to add
permissions to
different roles for the various controllers/actions.

http://cuttingtheredtape.blogspot.com/2006/03/rail...

Hope it is useful.
Cheers.
--
Surendra Singhi

,----
| "War is Peace! Freedom is Slavery! Ignorance is Strength!"
|     -- Orwell, 1984, 1948
`----
34f5b045aec62235c17458650ea75353?d=identicon&s=25 Steve Koppelman (hatless)
on 2006-03-16 18:33
Wow, that looks pretty terrific. It seems like it would be beneficial
for UserEngine to override the default behavior of rake migrate to have
it perform a sync_permissions on start.