Forum: Ruby on Rails RoR developers in China needed

RoR developers in China? (Guest)
on 2006-03-09 20:57
I would like to offshore the development of a brand new web application
to a few engineers in China and am wondering if I would be able to find
RoR developers there. Since it's a fairly new framework, maybe there are
people who are learning right now. My aim is to find people who are very
experienced with J2EE web application development and have a strong
interest in working with RoR. If you have any comments or suggestions I
would appreciate it. If you know anyone in China who has done RoR
development or is very motivated to learn it and has been a very
experienced web application developer, I would love to hear from you.
Thanks in advance!
Sky Y. (Guest)
I forward your info to www.railscn.com, which is currently the main ROR
community forum in China. Hope someone be interested in it. :^)
Jesse C. (Guest)
I am in nanjing.

--
Best Regards,

Caiwangqin
http://www.uuzone.com
Mobile:  +8613951787088
Tel:  +86025-84818086 ext 233
Fax: +86025-84814993
Cap -. (Guest)
on 2006-03-10 05:29
I am in beijing :)
Kenny (Guest)
on 2006-03-11 01:43
Sky Y. wrote:
> I forward your info to www.railscn.com, which is currently the main ROR
> community forum in China. Hope someone be interested in it. :^)

Thanks, I just added a posting as well with detailed job description.