Forum: Ruby on Rails RoR developers in China needed

RoR developers in China? (Guest)
on 2006-03-09 19:57
I would like to offshore the development of a brand new web application
to a few engineers in China and am wondering if I would be able to find
RoR developers there. Since it's a fairly new framework, maybe there are
people who are learning right now. My aim is to find people who are very
experienced with J2EE web application development and have a strong
interest in working with RoR. If you have any comments or suggestions I
would appreciate it. If you know anyone in China who has done RoR
development or is very motivated to learn it and has been a very
experienced web application developer, I would love to hear from you.
Thanks in advance!
Cc134b36ea475505c2916de4a65d9466?d=identicon&s=25 Sky Y. (cookoo)
I forward your info to www.railscn.com, which is currently the main ROR
community forum in China. Hope someone be interested in it. :^)
F0c94fcba76cb4cf3aca4c987ae9375a?d=identicon&s=25 Jesse C. (caiwangqin)
I am in nanjing.

--
Best Regards,

Caiwangqin
http://www.uuzone.com
Mobile:  +8613951787088
Tel:  +86025-84818086 ext 233
Fax: +86025-84814993
5757e0dd352041bc4be83a7f028f5d1b?d=identicon&s=25 Cap -. (cap)
on 2006-03-10 04:29
I am in beijing :)
Kenny (Guest)
on 2006-03-11 00:43
Sky Yin wrote:
> I forward your info to www.railscn.com, which is currently the main ROR
> community forum in China. Hope someone be interested in it. :^)

Thanks, I just added a posting as well with detailed job description.