Rails Job Openings in Phoenix, AZ

Description

We are currently seeking experienced programmers / web developers.
Initial focus will be on new projects utilizing Ruby On Rails.

Benefits

  • Salaried position, $30-40k/year (DOE)
  • Medical and dental insurance
  • 401(k)
  • Paid vacation
  • Flexible working hours
  • Work on exciting projects using Open Source/Free software
  • Great working environment

Required Skills

  • Scripting Language Experience(Ruby, Python, PHP)
  • SQL
  • XML
  • Linux (or other UNIX environment)

Desired Skills

  • Postgres/MySQL Experience
  • Web Services (REST and/or XML-RPC)
  • Mac OS X
  • Ruby on Rails
  • Python
  • PHP

Please send your resume to [email protected] or visit
http://www.integrumtech.com/careers.shtml.

Jade M. [email protected]
Integrum Technologies, LLC

I could be wrong on this, and if I am, I encourage others to correct
me…
However, isnt 30-40k an entry level salary? What kind of “experience”
are
you expecting to find in that price range? Again, I could be way off…
I’ve been hiding in a large corporations IT department for a while now
and
do not have a good feel for market value anymore… Still recovering
from
the 1st dot bomb…

–Ryan