Forum: Ruby ANN: uformats 1.2 (Microformats parser for Ruby)

2abf5beb51d5d66211d525a72c5cb39d?d=identicon&s=25 Paul Battley (Guest)
The parser that we are using at www.reevoo.com for aggregation of
hReviews is now open for public use. It started off as an hReview 0.2
parser, but the dependence of hReview on some other microformats led
it to grow several more features. hReview 0.3 added even more
microformats, so it handles those, too.

Here's the list of what is supported:

    * hReview (0.3)
    * hCard
    * hCalendar (vevent only; limited support)
    * rel-tag
    * rel-license
    * include-pattern

It's offered under the same licensing terms as Ruby itself. Check it
out, play with it, and let us know of any problems or potential
improvements.

More here:
http://opensource.reevoo.com/2006/03/08/release-uformats-12/

Paul.
7264fb16beeea92b89bb42023738259d?d=identicon&s=25 Christian Neukirchen (Guest)
"Paul Battley" <pbattley@gmail.com> writes:

>     * hCalendar (vevent only; limited support)
>     * rel-tag
>     * rel-license
>     * include-pattern
>
> It's offered under the same licensing terms as Ruby itself. Check it
> out, play with it, and let us know of any problems or potential
> improvements.
>
> More here:
> http://opensource.reevoo.com/2006/03/08/release-uformats-12/

Fantastic!