Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: [ANN] Capistrano 1.1

6ff739ae9ebd9522b6bac69ed2e7d25f?d=identicon&s=25 Dean Matsueda (Guest)
> And a macintosh is a type of apple.  Aside from the time
> Steve Jobs spent in Asia, it seems meaningless to name a
> computer company after this.  Yet it has been wildly
> successful.  I don't know, I guess I just don't see what the
> big deal is.

Actually, the name of the type of apple is usually spelled, McIntosh.
:-)
http://collections.ic.gc.ca/heirloom_series/volume...

There's a good story over at Andy Hertzfeld's site, folklore.org, which
explains the name of the Macintosh computer.  Or maybe the story is his
book... I could swear I read a story about it somewhere...

In anycase, IMO Derrick, this further proves your point.  :P