Forum: Ruby-Forum.com reply notification mails

8a00145d61d84b58c4688cdc50bac48f?d=identicon&s=25 Wiebe Cazemier (halfgaar)
on 2006-03-06 17:55
Hello,

In RForum, why don't the reply notification mails contain anything
useful? The lines of text I would expect to contain useful info, only
say:

  Read the message at .

and

  Switch off notification for this topic:

And, why does one have to enable e-mail notifcation by hand? I would
find it logical if it is turned on for any message you reply/make. I
believe there was an option to set this before, like PHPBB, but it seems
to have disappeared.
8a00145d61d84b58c4688cdc50bac48f?d=identicon&s=25 Wiebe Cazemier (halfgaar)
on 2006-03-07 13:21
Wiebe Cazemier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In RForum, why don't the reply notification mails contain anything
> useful? The lines of text I would expect to contain useful info, only
> say:
>
>   Read the message at .
>
> and
>
>   Switch off notification for this topic:
>
> And, why does one have to enable e-mail notifcation by hand? I would
> find it logical if it is turned on for any message you reply/make. I
> believe there was an option to set this before, like PHPBB, but it seems
> to have disappeared.

Hmm, for this forum, instead of ruby on rails, I did get a useful
notification e-mail. Is this a bug in RForum?
1f7bdc8275401168cb7d00d79c87dc47?d=identicon&s=25 donkazan@inbox.ru (Guest)
on 2006-06-23 10:01
donkazan@inbox.ru
Existing account