Forum: Ruby-Forum.com When will search be working again...

A025f68d8100c2f0fa78c6cfcc4cbfd1?d=identicon&s=25 James Mccarthy (noagenda)
on 2006-03-06 17:04
Anybody have any idea when search will be working again, these busy
forums are virtually useless without it!

Thanks
8a00145d61d84b58c4688cdc50bac48f?d=identicon&s=25 Wiebe Cazemier (halfgaar)
on 2006-03-06 17:56
James McCarthy wrote:
> Anybody have any idea when search will be working again, these busy
> forums are virtually useless without it!
>
> Thanks

I can't give you answer, but I do agree with you :)
3a83969376c805ef5b6042191fdb0ff3?d=identicon&s=25 Andreas S. (andreas)
on 2006-03-07 12:58
Wiebe Cazemier wrote:
> James McCarthy wrote:
>> Anybody have any idea when search will be working again, these busy
>> forums are virtually useless without it!
>>
>> Thanks
>
> I can't give you answer, but I do agree with you :)

I re-enabled the search, with a reduced index size (only posts of the
last two weeks). I'm waiting for a more reliable and faster Ferret
version to restore full search functionality.