Forum: Ruby Re: new version for Zeta

> -----Original Message-----
> From:
> [] On Behalf Of RafaelK
> Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:26 PM
> To: ruby-talk ML
> Subject: new version for Zeta
> here is the latest version for Zeta

The last time I tried Ruby on BeOS the sockets didn't work right and
building extensions didn't work right.  Has this been fixed?

If only Zeta didn't charge so much...

Edad7f3ab41c3bdfdf851759dce5c33b?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Allen (Guest)
The version of Ruby available for BeOS is an old one, the behavior you
mention may be a result of changes made to the language since then.  I
thinking about working on a BeOS/Haiku port of a recent version of Ruby.
there anything, RafaelK, that you learned making the Zeta port that I
find useful?  Any major hang-ups to be sure and avoid?