Forum: Ruby Re: installing win32-process

> win32-process-0.3.2 zip file, I need one to install. Why
> But none of the other win32 packages.
>
> I'm new to Ruby, perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Any tips?

There isn't a gem yet for win32-process.  Your best option is to either
use the win32utils-installer, which contains a installs a series of
precompiled binaries, or to download the process-0.3.2.so file on the
RubyForge 'files' page (and rename it to process.so), and install it by
hand.

Regards,

Dan
02bd6b98b7c04f9ae5868eda3d01fb73?d=identicon&s=25 rtilley (Guest)
Berger, Daniel wrote:
> There isn't a gem yet for win32-process.  Your best option is to either
> use the win32utils-installer, which contains a installs a series of
> precompiled binaries, or to download the process-0.3.2.so file on the
> RubyForge 'files' page (and rename it to process.so), and install it by
> hand.

OK, thanks... what's the proper way to require or include it in a
program?