Forum: Ruby on Rails WEBrick / lighttpd information?

17e82d98739e0be1ec136265ec940c34?d=identicon&s=25 John N. Alegre (Guest)
Is there a Usenest Newsgroup / listserv / Internet forum dedicated to
issues of WEBrick / lighttpd configuration such as loggin and CGI?

Thanks for the comments.
john
A52b0e1c5d982f2512a03c5dbfd033d6?d=identicon&s=25 Dick Davies (Guest)
On 06/03/06, John N. Alegre <lists@johnalegre.net> wrote:
> Is there a Usenest Newsgroup / listserv / Internet forum dedicated to
> issues of WEBrick / lighttpd configuration such as loggin and CGI?

There's a very active ligHTTPd community, see links
off it's main site.

Not sure about webrick so much - there's a mailing list,
but it's pretty quiet.