Forum: Ruby on Rails FCKEditor Image uploading feature

7595ff5e64d9a309c29932d106959973?d=identicon&s=25 Human Dunnil (Guest)
Hello,
I followed instructions on
http://www.joshuamcharles.com/rails/fckeditor.html
Added FCKEditor to my rails app which works great, but I'm not able to
upload images using the WYSISYG editor.
Is there a way to enable this feature in rails app? If not, where is the
images folder that FCK looks into it for images, so I can upload my
images
manully there?

Thanks,
- Dunnil
D45f57d04f265308404ebbfeee39daf2?d=identicon&s=25 Joakim Westin (Guest)
FCKEdit does not ship with a filebrowser for Rails so you will have to
code one yourself or use a PHP/ASP one.

More info om writing your own can be found in the wiki:

http://wiki.fckeditor.net/Developer%27s_Guide/Cust...

2006/3/3, Human Dunnil <h.dunnil@gmail.com>:
1c6c693bb162eb28d0f30acfc83d5b42?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Moreno (Guest)
on 2006-03-14 06:58
Try TinyFCK

- Greg
http://www.gaboogle.com