Forum: Ruby on Rails script\generate View ?

On the RailsOnWindows wiki page there's an example of a View generator.
When I try it, I get the error message: "couldn't find 'view'
generator".  Any ideas?  I'm trying to generate the form for a model.

Thanks in advance,
Bill
54a6aeb8a51b2522511a6e9566c2c656?d=identicon&s=25 Aurélien DEHAY (Guest)
Bill Walton wrote:
> On the RailsOnWindows wiki page there's an example of a View generator.
> When I try it, I get the error message: "couldn't find 'view'
> generator".  Any ideas?  I'm trying to generate the form for a model.

Are viewes usable without controllers? I think there is no view
generators simply because views are created with the controller when you
do a ./script/generate controller Foo

Regards.