Forum: Ruby DSL blog

Eb9493c94d8db9887e5f15284d2c767f?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
I've started to blog about re-visioning my RHDL DSL.  I'll post about
how I've
decided to have the 'syntax' and the tradeoffs involved as well as
solutions.
It could be useful for people who are looking to create their own DSLs
based on
Ruby.

http://blog.thoughtfiz.net/

Phil
A87f7a014c624587fab0d3d78c5b9c18?d=identicon&s=25 Bil Kleb (Guest)
Phil Tomson wrote:

> It could be useful for people who are looking to create their own DSLs based on
> Ruby.

Yes; Thanks,
10d4acbfdaccb4eee687a428ca00a5d8?d=identicon&s=25 Jim Weirich (weirich)
on 2006-03-02 01:39
unknown wrote:
> I've started to blog about re-visioning my RHDL DSL.  I'll post about
> how I've
> decided to have the 'syntax' and the tradeoffs involved as well as
> solutions.
> It could be useful for people who are looking to create their own DSLs
> based on
> Ruby.
>
> http://blog.thoughtfiz.net/

I like it.  Can't wait for more entries.

--
-- Jim Weirich