Forum: Ruby St. Louis Ruby Dinner confirmation ** new time: 6:00pm **

4c3511a439ed90fa012a55928a60e230?d=identicon&s=25 Curt Hibbs (Guest)
Looks like we'll have about 15 people, 10 of which are part of our local
St.
Louis Ruby Users Group. You can see the signup list here:

  http://stlruby.org/ruwiki/ruwiki.cgi/Default/RubyDinner

I changed the time to 6:00pm because a few people wanted to be able to
cut
out a little early and catch Dave's keynote. I just made reservations,
so we
will be in the NFJS conference hotel's restaurant (see below).

Look forwarding to seeing you on Friday,
Curt

*St. Louis Marriott West - Regatta Bar & Grille*

http://marriott.com/property/abouthotel/restaurant...

 St. Louis Marriott West

   - 660 Maryville Centre Drive
   - St. Louis, Missouri 63141 USA
   - Phone:  1-314-878-2747
   - Fax:  1-314-878-3005
   - Sales:  1-314-878-2747 ext. 6604
   - Toll-Free:  1-866-661-8960
5d06917e13b29bcff1c1609492c06873?d=identicon&s=25 Dave Mail Archive (Guest)
On Feb 28, 2006, at 8:34 PM, Curt Hibbs wrote:

> I changed the time to 6:00pm because a few people wanted to be able
> to cut
> out a little early and catch Dave's keynote. I just made
> reservations, so we
> will be in the NFJS conference hotel's restaurant (see below).

Just to let you know that the last session of the afternoon doesn't
finish until 6:30, so don't be worried if some of the speakers
(including me) don't turn up until later.

Please don't wait.

Dave