Forum: Ruby on Rails Any Rails users in Omaha, NE?

7b829a0c4495eb471379bcc786307a95?d=identicon&s=25 Matt Secoske (Guest)
Hey everyone, just wondering if there are any other people on the list
in
Omaha, NE that would be interested in getting together and chatting
about
rails.

Cheers,
- Matt
Bb6ecee0238ef2461bef3416722b35c5?d=identicon&s=25 pat eyler (Guest)
On 2/26/06, Matt Secoske <secoskem@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone, just wondering if there are any other people on the list in
> Omaha, NE that would be interested in getting together and chatting about
> rails.

There was a Ruby Brigade in Omaha, but they're merged into a more
general
Dynamic Language Group.   You might try looking there:

http://www.blainebuxton.com/odynug/

thanks,
-pate