Forum: Ruby Ruby for Rails chapter 4 up now

Bb6ecee0238ef2461bef3416722b35c5?d=identicon&s=25 pat eyler (Guest)
If you buy the MEAP (Manning's version of Beta Books), you
can now get the first four chapters of David Black book (that's
nearly 25%!).  So far, I've been really pleased with it.  I just
grabbed chapter four, and I'll be reading it soon.   Get more
information (or buy a copy) at: http://manning.com/books/black

--
thanks,
-pate