Forum: Ruby gems package for TMail

B2561fdd05855be51aca982c54eb9f81?d=identicon&s=25 John N. Alegre (Guest)
Is there a gems package for TMail?

So many of the gems packages contain names that are not immediately
indicative of what they contain.  A first look at listed packages did
not
show one for TMail.  There is a package called rmail for RubyMail but
none
that I see for TMail.  Please tell me I am wrong.

john
Ddbd8bc32e3a87163b4658b2785d2082?d=identicon&s=25 Mark Somerville (Guest)
Can we assume that there isn't one?

Shame. Ah well...

Mark
On 2/25/06, John N. Alegre <info@johnalegre.net> wrote:
> Is there a gems package for TMail?
>
> So many of the gems packages contain names that are not immediately
> indicative of what they contain.  A first look at listed packages did not
> show one for TMail.  There is a package called rmail for RubyMail but none
> that I see for TMail.  Please tell me I am wrong.

I do not think there is a gem for TMail.  I might submit a gemspec to
the author because I would like to use it in one of my projects.  I do
not think TMail should be hard to package, but I have not checked.