Forum: Ruby on Rails (mostly) self documenting schema

8adbed24cb8d91bfb8dce6cf1e7141b6?d=identicon&s=25 mat (Guest)
on 2006-02-24 04:14
I have to write/maintain a document describing schema being used in my
Rails application. I have about 7+ tables. I would like to use
ActiveRecord (or something similar) to dynamically generate the parts of
the document with column names, types, attributes, etc. Is there code
out there for this? If not do you think AR would support this?

Thanks,
-mat
8e44c65ac5b896da534ef2440121c953?d=identicon&s=25 Ezra Zygmuntowicz (Guest)
On Feb 23, 2006, at 7:14 PM, mat wrote:

> --

Mat-

	Check out this little peice of software. It will create a diagram of
you8r db tables and their relationships:

http://rav.rubyforge.org/

Cheers-
-Ezra