Forum: Ruby Looking forward to being able to answer Ruby quizzes...

D521c0db52fe0b14d799dd669d536098?d=identicon&s=25 Tony Mobily (Guest)
Hello People,

The subject says it all: I will consider myself a real Ruby
programmer with I am able to answer the quiz questions you post here
every week.

Going through the previous quizzes' answers, I just cannot believe
how knowledgeable some people in this list are.

I find you guys very inspiring.

So... thank you. And... I'll see you at the next quiz.

Bye,

Merc.
On Feb 23, 2006, at 9:53 AM, Tony Mobily wrote:

> Hello People,
>
> The subject says it all: I will consider myself a real Ruby
> programmer with I am able to answer the quiz questions you post
> here every week.

If you can't, that's my fault, not yours!

I have rejected many quizzes because I said they were "too
easy".  :)  I am probably not very good at remembering to cover all
ends of the spectrum.  I'm trying to get better though, I promise.

Also, don't be fooled by this week's quiz.  People solved it in under
20 lines sure, but it require a fair amount of knowledge about the
workings of Ruby to do so.

Now, do you have a problem that you have been able to solve and felt
like you learned something in the process?  You know your skill level
better than I do and I'm sure there are others out there close to
it.  Send me your problems and I will try them:

suggestion@rubyquiz.com

> Going through the previous quizzes' answers, I just cannot believe
> how knowledgeable some people in this list are.
>
> I find you guys very inspiring.

That's no lie.  You wouldn't believe how much I learn each week just
running the quiz!

> So... thank you. And... I'll see you at the next quiz.

Tomorrow's quiz isn't too hard, if you have familiarity with the
problem domain.  The quiz for a week from tomorrow though is easy
enough that I want to see all beginners working it!  ;)

James Edward Gray II