Forum: Ruby on Rails lighttpd and blank page

0babf8dc63e63a6684706b1ef2e1b691?d=identicon&s=25 Randy Schmidt (Guest)
Hi all:

I have been using lighttpd on os x with RoR. It normally works great,
however, when I use it for one project, kill the process, then switch
to another project and start up using ./script/server, all I get is a
blank page. No errors or html. The only solution I have found so far
is to restart my machine, but that seems terribly inneficient. How
does everybody else handle this, or do you guys not have this problem?

Thanks!
--
Randy Schmidt
x@altorg.com

rm -rf /tmp/ruby_sess.*

On 2/23/06, Pat Maddox <pergesu@gmail.com> wrote:
> > blank page. No errors or html. The only solution I have found so far
> > Rails@lists.rubyonrails.org

Randy Schmidt
x@altorg.com
267.334.6833