Forum: Ruby Daedalus

Ccfe7d097475a32dc3ff78d6fc42c852?d=identicon&s=25 List Recv (lstrecv)
I remember coming across a Ruby script - I beleive called Daedalus - to
watch daemons and restart them when they stop.  Alas, even with Google,
I am not able to find it.  Can anyone point me to it?

Gracias.
A9b6a93b860020caf9d2d1d58c32478f?d=identicon&s=25 Ross Bamford (Guest)
On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 01:18 +0900, listrecv@gmail.com wrote:
> I remember coming across a Ruby script - I beleive called Daedalus - to
> watch daemons and restart them when they stop.  Alas, even with Google,
> I am not able to find it.  Can anyone point me to it?

Possibly:

ftp://ftp.insidesystems.net/daedalus/daedalus-2.0.1.tar.gz