Forum: Ruby on Rails Production ecommerce sites?

32ba8c5c148da2653028dc7f8066b810?d=identicon&s=25 Doug Bromley (ashiro)
Hi All

First post and its a question of Rails abilities.  I was wondering if
their
are any examples of a Rails application driving an ecommerce shop site.
Selling a catalogue of products?  We're looking at starting our first
major
Rails project at work and wanted to gather some examples to sell to the
MD
as PHP is becoming a drag and there's so much more possibility in Rails.

All the best.

Doug
B86bf4bc0bad3872deec1f92d17204bb?d=identicon&s=25 Fred Grott (shareme)
on 2006-02-21 17:36
Check out

http://shopify.com/

by Jadedpixel..

Doug Bromley wrote:
> Hi All
>
> First post and its a question of Rails abilities.  I was wondering if
> their
> are any examples of a Rails application driving an ecommerce shop site.
> Selling a catalogue of products?  We're looking at starting our first
> major
> Rails project at work and wanted to gather some examples to sell to the
> MD
> as PHP is becoming a drag and there's so much more possibility in Rails.
>
> All the best.
>
> Doug
32ba8c5c148da2653028dc7f8066b810?d=identicon&s=25 Doug Bromley (ashiro)
Thanks Fred.  Much appreciated.