Forum: Ruby How to make Ruby on Rails working with appache 2.0?

Ad7cd8694a20cdf3b288e944c205cd96?d=identicon&s=25 news (Guest)
I need to know how to set Ruby on Rails working with Apache web server.

It is better to developer a "hello world" application.

I do not know how to make RoR structure on Apache server.Thanks

Mark
On Feb 20, 2006, at 2:28 PM, news wrote:

> I need to know how to set Ruby on Rails working with Apache web
> server.
>
> It is better to developer a "hello world" application.
>
> I do not know how to make RoR structure on Apache server.Thanks

You'll get the best answers on the RoR mailing list:

http://lists.rubyonrails.org/

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://segment7.net

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com