Forum: Ruby RailsConf 2005 podcasts

Announcement (2017-05-07): www.ruby-forum.com is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
91c825f8b4f88257f3439d0e73cf1130?d=identicon&s=25 Bryan W. (railsroad)
on 2006-02-20 23:13
I'm looking for a downloads of ALL podcasts from RubyConf2005.

I found this:
http://odeo.com/channel/34396/view

 but the files are only 1 second long.

I've poked around for a while and wasn't able to find any other download
locations.

I'm most interested in these presentations:
Kevin Baird's Refactoring No Clergy
 Eric Hodel talks about MetaRuby
Francis Hwang mocking objects and filesystems.

Thanks,
Bryan
Ff63c03fd68754adbadd2c6314646bef?d=identicon&s=25 Bill Guindon (agorilla)
on 2006-02-20 23:20
(Received via mailing list)
On 2/20/06, Bryan W. <bryan@railsroad.com> wrote:
> I'm most interested in these presentations:
> Kevin Baird's Refactoring No Clergy
>  Eric Hodel talks about MetaRuby
> Francis Hwang mocking objects and filesystems.

http://brainspl.at/articles/2005/12/01/rubyconf-fi...
Bc6d88907ce09158581fbb9b469a35a3?d=identicon&s=25 James Britt (Guest)
on 2006-02-20 23:20
(Received via mailing list)
Bryan W. wrote:
> I'm looking for a downloads of ALL podcasts from RubyConf2005.

Subject line says otherwise.

:)
6076c22b65b36f5d75c30bdcfb2fda85?d=identicon&s=25 Ezra Zygmuntowicz (Guest)
on 2006-02-20 23:48
(Received via mailing list)
On Feb 20, 2006, at 2:20 PM, James Britt wrote:

> Bryan W. wrote:
>> I'm looking for a downloads of ALL podcasts from RubyConf2005.
>
> Subject line says otherwise.
>
> :)
>
> --
> James
>


Bryan-

	Here are the files I collected that where recorded at rubyconf05:

http://brainspl.at/articles/2005/12/01/rubyconf-fi...

Cheers-
-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
WebMaster
Yakima Herald-Republic Newspaper
http://yakimaherald.com
ezra@yakima-herald.com
blog: http://brainspl.at
91c825f8b4f88257f3439d0e73cf1130?d=identicon&s=25 Bryan W. (railsroad)
on 2006-02-21 17:09
Thank You, that's just what I wanted. :)

Cheers,
Bryan
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.