Forum: Ruby on Rails .08Fast .8Furious (syncPEOPLE TM Bundle update)

7dc179cff2cbd84eae0c57c20a7ca5d2?d=identicon&s=25 Pete Lasko (Guest)
syncPEOPLE (of which myself and Duane Johnson make up a part) would
like to brag about the newest TM bundle, now with .DMG and patent
pending (or not) QuickDrag installer technology.

NEW FEATURE:
command-option-p (without selection): Inline Partial Edit Mode
When inside a view file that contains one or more ?render :partial?
statements, hit ?command-option-p? without any selection and your
partials will be brought in to the current file to be edited. Once
done with them, hit command-option-p again and they will be saved to
their appropriate locations and removed.

NEW FEATURE:
command-option-g: Rails Generator
Hit ?command-option-g? from any file and you will be taken through 2
or 3 simple dialogs to help you generate scaffolds, models,
migrations, controllers and more

Oh boy, get it while its hot. Before duane puts up a paypal link to
support "bandwidth costs" - yeah right.

Pete_______________________________________________
Rails mailing list
Rails@lists.rubyonrails.org
On 2/20/06, Pete Lasko <plasko@infowest.com> wrote:
> NEW FEATURE:
> command-option-p (without selection): Inline Partial Edit Mode
> When inside a view file that contains one or more "render :partial"
> statements, hit "command-option-p" without any selection and your
> partials will be brought in to the current file to be edited. Once
> done with them, hit command-option-p again and they will be saved to
> their appropriate locations and removed.

OK, don't take this the wrong way, but us Windows users hate you now.
Hate.

That's impossibly cool.
D4e51fd9554030ab55c379fdc1a34826?d=identicon&s=25 Keith Lancaster (klancaster)
on 2006-02-21 02:49
Wilson Bilkovich wrote:
> On 2/20/06, Pete Lasko <plasko@infowest.com> wrote:
>> NEW FEATURE:
>> command-option-p (without selection): Inline Partial Edit Mode
>> When inside a view file that contains one or more "render :partial"
>> statements, hit "command-option-p" without any selection and your
>> partials will be brought in to the current file to be edited. Once
>> done with them, hit command-option-p again and they will be saved to
>> their appropriate locations and removed.
>>

> OK, don't take this the wrong way, but us Windows users hate you now.
> Hate.
>
> That's impossibly cool.

Yup - this is insanely great. Wilson - time to do what I did... buy a
Mac! :-)

Keith