Forum: Ruby Shameless Hype for Ruby Stuff Goodness

RubyStuf.com, the premiere place for Ruby stuff, has some new, um,
stuff.

http://www.rubystuff.com/

Profoundly inspired by a series of ruby-talk threads on just how
"dangerous" is Ruby comes "Ruby: You'll shoot your eye out" shirts an
mugs:

  http://www.cafepress.com/ruby_dangerous
  http://www.cafepress.com/rubyshootout

(A big shout-out to David Koontz for the artwork.)

There's also some sort-of-new (i.e., insufficiently hyped) stuff:

Know someone jonesin' for some less-than-healthy language?

Get them to the proper rehab clinic:

  http://www.cafepress.com/pythonrehab
  http://www.cafepress.com/perlrehab
  http://www.cafepress.com/javarehab

Getting ready for the upcoming, country-straddling, Rails extravaganzas?

Be the best-dressed person there with spiffatronic Rails apparel:

  http://www.cafepress.com/rubyonrailsshop

Got 'em in black, too:

  http://www.cafepress.com/rubyonrailsshop.39896892

See all the available Ruby Stuff designs:

  http://www.rubystuff.com/shoplist.html

Read about Ruby Stuff here:

   http://www.rubystuff.com/about.html

$$$ raised from Ruby Stuff sales go to help pay for ruby-doc.org.

Endless thanks to all those who have already purchased stuff.

--
James Britt

"A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
not worth knowing."
   - A. Perlis
2899cec9af525f7953e19c8210aca97c?d=identicon&s=25 Jason Perkins (Guest)
On Feb 18, 2006, at 7:41 PM, James Britt wrote:

> RubyStuf.com, the premiere place for Ruby stuff, has some new, um,
> stuff.
>
> http://www.rubystuff.com/

I'm still holding out for the reworked poster of (most of) the core
classes. Though the thong is tempting.

--
Jason Perkins
jperkins@sneer.org

"The computer allows you to make mistakes
faster than any other invention, with the
possible exception of handguns and tequila."
C1bcb559f87f356698cfad9f6d630235?d=identicon&s=25 Hal Fulton (Guest)
Jason Perkins wrote:

> I'm still holding out for the reworked poster of (most of) the core
> classes. Though the thong is tempting.

Hmmm. I *do* need to revisit that project. It's not on my Top 10 list
of things to do right now though.

How about a thong with the Ruby code classes on it?

Hal
On Feb 19, 2006, at 1:13 PM, Hal Fulton wrote:

> Jason Perkins wrote:
>> I'm still holding out for the reworked poster of (most of) the
>> core  classes. Though the thong is tempting.
>
> Hmmm. I *do* need to revisit that project. It's not on my Top 10 list
> of things to do right now though.
>
> How about a thong with the Ruby code classes on it?

I'd be all for that, but it would probably generate a harassment
complaint if I were to hang a thong on the wall of my cube.