From: James Edward G. II [email protected]
To: <%= to %>
Subject: Addressing Needs

<%= to[/\w+/] %>:

Just wanted to send a quick note assuring that your needs are being
addressed.

I want you to know that my team will keep working on the issues,
especially:

<%# ignore numerous minor requests -- focus on priorities %>
% priorities.each do |priority|
  * <%= priority %>
% end

Thanks for your patience.

James Edward G. II

}.gsub(/^ /, ‘’)

message = ERB.new(template, 0, “%<>”)

Set up template data.

to = “Community Spokesman <spokesman@ruby_community.org>”
priorities = [ “Run Ruby Q.”,
“Document Modules”,
“Answer Questions on Ruby T.” ]

Produce result.

email = message.result
puts email

On Feb 18, 2006, at 11:53 AM, Belorion wrote:

Any ideas what’s going on here?

Hmm, has ERB stopped defaulting to a top-level binding?

email = message.result

Change that to:

email = message.result(binding)

Can someone please patch the docs for me?

James Edward G. II