Forum: Ruby RDoc format

9a46755c817121b0571a563e5ab02090?d=identicon&s=25 Brian Buckley (brian)
Hello all,

One format of RDocs comes with a very useful [ show source ] link for
each
method.  Example (http://api.rubyonrails.com/ ).  Another format of
RDocs we
often see does not provide those links.  Here's an example (
http://corevx.com/bioruby/doc/)  Far less useful.

How can one specify the RDoc format so that, for example, when one runs
gem_server the format of RDocs provided is the former?

Thanks.

Brian Buckley
DÅ?a Sobota 18 Február 2006 15:45 Brian Buckley napísal:
> Thanks.
>
> Brian Buckley

Passing the -S or --inline-source option to RDoc does that. It has to be
done
when the documentation is generated. The format is actually identical,
just
the HTML templates and CSS is different, I think.

David Vallner