Forum: Ruby on Rails select widget in partial, can it use :index?

Ian H. (Guest)
I know I can use :index => collection_counter with text_fields, but do
they work with any version of select form helpers?

Thanks!

Ian
Wilson B. (Guest)
On 2/17/06, Ian H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I know I can use :index => collection_counter with text_fields, but do
> they work with any version of select form helpers?

Yep. It's a little confusing at first, because it's actually the
second set of options:
<%= select 'object', 'method', @options, {}, {'index' => some_counter}
%>
Ian H. (Guest)
Aha!  Thank you!!  The api docs are a bit sparse regarding such
things....