Forum: Rails Engines Small issue: datebox has a 404 error

25bbc96d9c53647354cb724e744b2222?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Freemyer (Guest)
Still toying with datebox.

I found I'm get a 404 error for
/engine_files/datebox_engine/stylesheets/menuarrow.gif

It is being generated by the reference to menuarrow.gif on line 22 of
public/stylesheets/calendar-blue.css

I'm not a html guy so I don't know the fix.

I only tracked it down because I thougt it might be causing my date
field not to update.

FYI:

I have enabled the engine logger with webrick, but I did not figure
out how to do it with lighttpd.  Not sure where lighttpd sends STDOUT.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer
The Norcross Group

- james

On 2/17/06, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@gmail.com> wrote:
> I only tracked it down because I thougt it might be causing my date
> The Norcross Group
> Forensics for the 21st Century

* J *
  ~