Forum: Ruby Subversion bindings in Windows?

A777f1a2049d78a12ead38efb8f75f97?d=identicon&s=25 Tanner Burson (Guest)
Hello all,

I've recently run upon a need to get at the ruby subversion bindings in
windows.  I haven't found any real documentation anywhere on this, nor
any
binaries from anyone who had completed it previously.  Is there anyone
out
there with some information, or better, some binaries for this?  Thanks,
A9b6a93b860020caf9d2d1d58c32478f?d=identicon&s=25 Ross Bamford (Guest)
On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 00:31 +0900, Tanner Burson wrote:
> I've recently run upon a need to get at the ruby subversion bindings in
> windows.  I haven't found any real documentation anywhere on this, nor any
> binaries from anyone who had completed it previously.  Is there anyone out
> there with some information, or better, some binaries for this?

I'm not on Windows, but I assume you can compile Subversion from source
over there? If so, I found that to be the easiest way to get working
Ruby bindings when I wanted them recently.

I think you need the latest version for the ruby bindings, something
like http://subversion.tigris.org/downloads/subversion-1.3.0.zip