Forum: Ruby on Rails firefox on linux triggers action when browsing upload file

A358c4febca4b01b21218c4753a0d5e2?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Van paassen (wpvanpaassen)

Whenever I press the browse
A358c4febca4b01b21218c4753a0d5e2?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Van paassen (wpvanpaassen)
on 2006-02-17 10:13
Peter van Paassen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Whenever I press the browse button in my upload form, my action gets triggered. This
seems like a firefox bug to me. has anybody experienced the same or am i doing something
wrong? i'm using firefox 1.4 on linux amd64

regards,
peter