Forum: Ruby on Rails acts_as_taggable plugin and multi word tags

9904f8acaf66a3c1a4b4434676be11cf?d=identicon&s=25 John Kopanas (Guest)
I decided to play with the plugin acts_as_taggable based on Chad
Fowler's book Rails Recipes.  Is it just me or can tags only be one
word?  If not can you explain to me how to assign multi-word tags
using the acts_as_taggable plugin.

Thanks :-)

John Kopanas
http://www.kopanas.com

John Kopanas wrote:
> If not can you explain to me how to assign multi-word tags  using
> the acts_as_taggable plugin.

Just put them in double quotes like:

taggable.tag_with('"one two" three')

tags taggable with "one two" and "three"

bye
Luca
--

Email mailto://l.mearelli@spazidigitali.com