Forum: Ruby on Rails Acts Plugin Howto's (Other than the rails wiki)

90bedc2d9234191f2b35dcb9fbbc4390?d=identicon&s=25 Theodore Mills (Guest)
Anybody know of some plugin howto resources other than the couple on
the wiki? Just looking for additional/supplemental info besides code
itself.

Thanks!

-Theo
Ec30a6fd730b3c7788b59409ed568e7a?d=identicon&s=25 Justin Blake (Guest)
On 2/16/06, Theodore Mills <twmills@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody know of some plugin howto resources other than the couple on
> the wiki? Just looking for additional/supplemental info besides code
> itself.

I'm also looking for this. It seems every code sample I look at does
it differently.

Thanks,
Justin