Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: Re: XML to Database via ActiveRecord

0456936642455fc980c073f4a92478a6?d=identicon&s=25 Dinesh Upreti (Guest)
This havs reference to you following post...
subimage interactive wrote:
> REXML is good. I do a weekly bulk import from XML using a ruby cron job.
> It
> gets the job done, but it definitely isn't as generic as you'd probably
> want.
>
> If you want to see the code email me...

Sorry for cluttering up the list, don't have your email address (I used
the forums).

My problem is to generate a XML from MySQL DB using a cron and update
that XML to another DB. Can you give some pointers on that. Can you
share the code..

Thanks in advance.

Dinesh