RE: Does shared hosting work? Anywhere?

Does dreamhost feature Rails support? I couldn’t find that on their
website.

Ben

I also have a linode and find the support excellent. I’m running
lighttpd on debian and it’s great. At the same time I also understand
the need for a hosted situation. I also have servers hosted with Host
Nexus and they are working on getting rails support in place right
now. I’ve been extremely pleased with their support, and if they get
the rails stuff on there I think it will be a big win. If anyone is
interested I’ll keep you posted when that happens.

Michael T.

Ben
> Does dreamhost feature Rails support? I couldn’t find that on
their
> website.

see here:
http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Ruby_on_Rails

Alain

On 2/14/06, Alain R. [email protected] wrote:

Ben
> Does dreamhost feature Rails support? I couldn’t find that on their
> website.

see here:
http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Ruby_on_Rails

Check the coupons if you are signing up for dreamhost.
777 or 888 or BEST

If they work they let you keep your own commission and take about $100
off a one year signup of the base package. There are other $50 off
coupons floating around, but these are the best ones if they are
enabled. They seem to get turned off/on depending on demand.

Jon S.
[email protected]